Yemkem International Nigeria Limited (formerly known as Alafia Tayo) with corporate head office at 205 Egbeda/Idimu Road, Faith bus stop, Egbeda Lagos was founded by Prince (Dr.) Akintunde Ayeni and was incorporated under the companies and allied matters decree 1990 with registration number 338104 on 2nd of February, 1998.
The company is well structured with modern equipped factory situated at Igbesa road Lusada in Ogun State.
Today Yemkem International Nig. Limited is not only the first to modernize its operations, but a leader in the production and distribution of quality herbal drugs for curative purposes. These products are readily available in all the nooks and crannies of the country.
WHAT MAKES OUR PRODUCT SO DIFFERENT
The ingredients of our herbal remedy are fully locally sourced. The high knowledge of prince (DR) Akintude Ayeni in herbal medicine coupled with the advanced technology in their formulation makes our products distinct, non-toxic and potent in providing relief for patients of various ailments.
The activities of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), which confirmed the “non-toxicity status” of our herbal formulations enable our products to meet the standard set by the World Health Organization (WHO) for herbal medicines.
The company limited by shares, and established to carry out the following business among others:
1. To carry on the business of manufacturing wholesale and retail chemists and of manufacturers and refiners of all dealers (whether by wholesale or retail) in all kinds of nature traditional drugs, chemicals, acids, salts, honey, herbs, animal body, skin bones, fat water, blood or parts, alkalis, antibiotics, pharmaceutical medicinal and chemical preparations, articles and compounds (whether of animal, vegetable or mineral origin) dyes, cosmetics, paints, pigments, oils, varnishes, resins and synthetic and man made materials and fabric, minerals of the soil of whatsoever nature.
2. To carry on business of manufacturers and dealers (whether by wholesale or retail) in all kinds of surgical, scientific, electrical, chemical, photographic and other apparatus.
3. To manufacture and deal (whether by wholesale or retail) in all other goods and things of such a nature that as can in the opinion of the company be conveniently manufacture or dealt in by the company in connection with any of the foregoing business.
4. To carry on the business of wholesale and retail nature and traditional pharmaceutical chemist and druggists and of the dispensing of medicines.
5. To acquire the rights in recipes of and carry on manufacture of certain nature and traditional medicines whether manufacture by the company or as agent of another manufacture or imported from anywhere in the world.
like and follow us on:
Facebook: Yemkem international limited